I am a bad blogger. I have been busy busy and tired lately. Avery is having a sleeping thing - by which I mean she does not sleep and neither do I. But I have decided sleep is for the weak and I don't need it, and so I am up until 11:30 posting on the blog. So you are welcome and also, I am sorry I haven't been posting much. But I just posted about a million pictures so scroll down to check them out.
And also, check out this video - super funny! It will make up for the loooong time between posts.
Avery loves to hang out in the bathroom when Ella has a bath. She thinks pretty much everything Ella does in the bathtub is hysterical. So whenever Ella is in the tub Avery breaks through the chairicade and crawls down the hallway to the bathroom and stands up by the tub and plays with her sister.
See! Wasn't it worth the wait? Can you see what a helpful big sister Ella is - how she can read Avery's mind? We are very lucky :)
1 comment:
That is adorable, you were right. Tjabe interacts with Maggie the same way - always saying words and noises to make her laugh, and telling us "She wants ... [whatever]" even if she doesn't. Avery has a wonderful belly laugh!
Post a Comment