Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Surprise Day Off!!!

We have had the craziest weather up here lately. After 2 weeks of below zero temperatures, it finally warmed up a little Monday, it snowed yesterday and rained last night. It is supposed to get up to 42 or something today. Because of this, the roads are really really icy. So, I got a call from my boss this morning that said he was closing the office today! What a great surprise!

The funny thing is, I have not worked a full week in forever, there was Christmas, New Years week and then I was home last week with the sicko. So once again I have a short week. I don't even know if I can work 5 days straight anymore :)

We are all really excited to have a fun day home today though. We are watching Curious George right now (in bed) Avery is eating a toy parrot and saying her favorite phrase "dadadada" We have big plans for cleaning, laundry and crafts! Hopefully naps for everyone too. I think it is going to be a great day!

No comments: