Thursday, March 22, 2012

The End of the Bob Books!

All school year Ella has been reading a series of books called Bob books. Every day she gets a new book to bring home and read to us, if she can read it with no mistakes the next day to the teacher she can bring a new one home the next day. The week before spring break she told me that she was on the LAST Bob Book! Amazing!




Ella is the first kid in her class to finish them all - and she gets a special reward! Her teacher is taking her to lunch at Tastee Freeze tomorrow!!! Ella could not be more excited if she was going to Disneyland for lunch, seriously. She was also very concerned that I might come to school tomorrow at lunch time. She has told me numerous times, "I won't be in the lunch room you know, I will be at Tastee Freeze. Not at the school at all!"

Now I am looking for some good books that Ella can read now - she can pretty much read most kid books, but does anyone know if there is another series of progressively more difficult books? I will have to investigate.

No comments: