Before Halloween (and yes I agree I am a bad blogger and very slow) all the "Morse" girls - Mom, me, Ella, Avery and Cheyenne - got together to make festive and delicious cake pops!!! I got Cheyenne the book for her birthday and it was high time we put it to use!!!
To make delicious cake pops first you bake a cake (or three - your choice) then crumble up the cake and mix it with frosting. Then you roll it into balls - put a stick in it and dip it in chocolate and you have cake pops!
We look so focused because cake pop making is serious business!
We made witches, pumpkins, monster eyeballs (at Matt's request), owls, mummies and one football.
Cheyenne is the piping bag wizard - she was responsible for the monster eyeballs. A very important job!
The girls used edible markers to make their mummy faces
Ella loved her "beautiful girl mummy"
But Avery was afraid of her "scawey mummy" she wouldn't even eat it!
But she would eat other cake pops - many other cake pops!!!
It was such a fun afternoon, we are totally making cake pops for every occasion from now on. Be prepared!













1 comment:
Did you like how they tasted? Maybe I got it wrong the first time I tried them but I thought they were gross and gummy!
Super cute, can't wait til my kids are just a liiiiiitle but older to do this.
Post a Comment