Although shortly after these pictures were taken Ella and Avery got in a fight about which blanket they wanted and both ended up in time out. At least I captured the cuteness so I can look back and remember during the naughty times :)
All about Aaron, Holly, Ella and Avery Johanknecht and our life in Anchorage, Alaska.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Cuteness Overload
Some days the cuteness around this house is ridiculous!I did not set up these pictures - this just happens. And it is ADORABLE!!!
Avery is a snuggle monster (or as she says nuggle monstow) and she can't help but get snuggled up. For some reason she especially loves to rub her face on people's arms. She even asks for it "Arm? Arm?"
It was just non stop cuteness and sweet girls around here this morning!!!
Although shortly after these pictures were taken Ella and Avery got in a fight about which blanket they wanted and both ended up in time out. At least I captured the cuteness so I can look back and remember during the naughty times :)
Although shortly after these pictures were taken Ella and Avery got in a fight about which blanket they wanted and both ended up in time out. At least I captured the cuteness so I can look back and remember during the naughty times :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ha ha! I love the arm thing. And yes, they are both super cute. When will you post about your vacation? I'm still drooling with happiness for you mixed with a little envy.
Post a Comment