We went to the park a couple of weeks ago - back when it was fall and not almost winter like it is now. I completely forgot that I took pictures there, so it was a pleasant surprise to find these on the camera!
We went to Kincaid Park which is just down the road a ways from our house. It was a beautiful sunny day, just warm enough to not need a jacket. Oh how I long for those days, it was 27 degrees this morning :(
We had a lot of fun. Avery made Aaron follow her around for awhile.
Ella entertained us with feats of strength.
And daring:
Avery tried to be daring, but I just don't think she has it in her yet. This is her yelling "All done Mama!!!"
And heading back down.
There was rolling.
Aaron and Ella raced (Aaron won but I think he cheated!)
Avery ended up going sideways the whole time.
It was a super fun day at the park with our two best girls!


















No comments:
Post a Comment