Could it be Ella, wearing jeans and not stretch pants?!?!?! It is a miracle! It has been months since she last wore jeans, so long in fact I cannot remember it.Although, she looks kind of grumpy in this picture. Maybe the jean wearing was not voluntary. Maybe it was a result of my failures to do laundry. Maybe it was because the only clean pants were jeans and other non-stretch pants. Probably.
In fact, Ella was so displeased about having to wear jeans she asked me to make the following statement:
"Tell the internet that this picture is from when I was three, not four. Tell them it was a long time ago when I was a baby. I don't wear jeans now that I am a big girl. But it is not lying, it is tricking. So it is okay."
So there you go internet - Ella does not wear jeans anymore (except for today) and this picture was taken when she was three (today)
In other Ella news, she has mysteriously turned into a teenager overnight. This morning, while she was getting ready she told me:
"No other girls at school wear jeans!!!!" When I wanted her to wear jeans.
and
"All the other girls at school have painted fingernails!!!" When I told her we didn't have time to paint her nails this morning.
Both statements are probably true, but I cannot believe she is pulling the "everybody else does it" thing already. I should have said "if all the other girls at school jumped off a cliff would you?"
But I didn't. Because she would probably say yes. And then convince all of her friends to find cliffs to jump off.
2 comments:
Another great Ella post. I love reading about her!!
Lol! I'm with Ella on this one...stretchy pants are wayyy cooler (not to mention, the only thing I have been able to fit into for 6 months or so.) Ha!
Post a Comment