Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Sweet Girls

Not a lot going on around here, just enjoying our weekend! But I have some pictures of the girls!


It is still cold here, but it has been beautifully sunny for a week or more and the sun feels WARM even though it is only 25 degrees. So last weekend Ella and I played in the front yard. I have a mission to get all of the ice off our driveway so I shoveled and tried to break ice until someone stole my "shobel"

Ella is wearing pants, a princess dress, a shirt, coat, mittens and boots. She has worn that dress pretty much everyday since she got it for her birthday. It is dirty and ripped but she loves it anyway!!!



The dress is even better if you pin a fake flower to it. Makes it even more beautiful! Here is Ella having a snack and doing crafts while Mom and I quilted last weekend.

Here is Ella sleeping in the car - a rare occurrence so we had to take a picture. She is wearing her new sunglasses - a reward for FINALLY giving up her pacifier. It has been almost three weeks, she still asks about it, but she is sleeping without it! I am very glad!


Avery has been working on her finger food skills. She LOVES the little puffs but she is also a big fan of banana. It is kind of slippery and hard to pick up, but she never gives up!



And she is so happy when she finally succeeds!

No comments: