Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Craft Room Remodel

Since we moved I have not really unpacked my craft stuff. I set up my sewing machine but everything was still in boxes and huge mess. One of my New Year's resolutions is to start getting our house in order, and another is to do more crafting. So, what better project to start with than re-doing my craft room!!!

I let Ella pick out the paint color and she picked a pretty purplish gray, but beautifully painted walls would look bad with the ugly carpet. So we got some new laminate floors! They needed to be installed so I called on my favorite carpenters:


She can also work in her "pwetty pwincess dwess"


Sometimes she needed an assistant:


They make a good team!

My floor is beautiful, the walls are beautiful and I am slowly but surely unpacking and organizing all my stuff. I have too many books for my existing bookshelves, and too much fabric for my existing fabric shelves but it is coming along! I can't wait to get it finished and get to work!!! I am so lucky to have such great carpenters at my house. And cute too :)

No comments: