Monday, June 9, 2008

THE POLICE!!!

So most of you know that Aaron has been going through the extremely long application process for the Anchorage Police Department. Well, after:
- 1 test application
- 1 written test
- 1 physical agility test
- 1 background questionnaire
- 1 background check form (30 + pgs)
- 1 background interview in person (3 hours)
- 1 psych test (6 hours)
- 1 psych evaluation
- 1 polygraph questionnaire
- 1 polygraph exam
- 1 physical exam
- 1 extensive background check (they even interviewed me!)
- 1 online muni employment application
and more than 2 long and stressful months of waiting, Aaron finally got word today that he has been accepted and will start the next police academy!!! We are all so excited and proud of him!

I was at the store when Aaron called to tell me and I was shrieking and jumping up and down in the aisle - which at 9 months pregnant is quite a feat - and everyone was looking at me like I was insane, but it is SUCH GOOD NEWS!!! I couldn't help it :)

Yeah Aaron!!! I knew you could do it!!!

2 comments:

Christian and Mary said...

Congratulations Aaron! What an insane interview process. Hope your training goes really well and that the tazer doesn't hurt too bad.

Catherine said...

Yeah! And after all that hard work... congratulations!