Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good News

No, we have not had the baby yet - but, we do have an induction date...we are going to the hospital Friday night and hopefully we will have the baby Saturday (actually, hopefully we will have the baby later Friday night!) So, as soon as there is any news, or pictures, we will post them here!

I am done working now, tomorrow I have to run errands and then Friday we are having a fun day with Ella, maybe out to breakfast, a movie (Kung Fu Panda I think) and some playground time. I am excited to have a fun day with her before the baby comes. I am sure we will have many many fun days after the baby, but it will be nice to have some fun before too.

We have moved though, which is awesome! We have not really unpacked anything, including the cable that would allow us to get pictures off the camera and onto the computer (so no pictures yet - sorry). But, we have been slowly but surely getting stuff put away. I pretty much love it here, ugly parts and all. We have started working on the girls room - we are painting it pink (of course) and getting new carpet and a totally awesome new light that looks like a cool chandelier. Ella loves it and can't wait until she can sleep in the pink room. I will send an email out with our new address and phone number.

The other good news is that Aaron starts his new job on Monday. The police academy does not start for a few months, but he is going to be working for APD doing parking enforcement. He has already gotten some fun police stuff like a APD coat, uniform pants and shirts, a cool belt, a radio, handcuffs, a badge and a baton. It is all pretty exciting!

I have some funny Ella stories to tell, but the battery is about to die so it will have to wait for another day.

No comments: