I have not posted in awhile, so I thought I would give a little update about Ella. She is so crazy and silly, I can't remember all the funny stuff she does, but here is a sampling.
Ella spends a lot of energy trying to convince us to do things she wants, her persuasion skills are pretty advanced for such a little girl :)
- We were getting in the car after daycare talking about what we should have for dinner. She wanted to go to the grocery store to get food, but I told her Ama was going to the store. All the sudden she makes a sad baby face and says:
Ella: I feel sick
Me: Oh no, what feels sick?
Ella: Sumping
Me: What should I do?
Ella: If we went to the store, I would feel better!
- Last weekend we got her a new book called "I'm a Big Sister!" It is about a little girl named Ellie who has a baby sister. It is Ella's favorite book. We read it every night before bed. One night, I read it, and 3 other books and I said it was time to turn off the light.
Ella: Do you want to read the big sister book again?
Me: We already read that book, it is time for bed now.
Ella: We need to read it again because I am a big sister for new baby, it is a book for me!
I may have mentioned this before, but Ella has what I like to call "color tourettes" She sees a color and she shouts it out. Ella also LOVES airplanes! We live close to Lake Hood so we drive around out there to look at the airplans a lot. Ella says "look at the red and lellow one! there is a blue one! and a gween one! and an AQUAMARINE ONE!!!" Aquamarine is her new favorite color - anytime we ever see anything teal or aqua (or sometimes light blue or green) she says "AQUAMARINE!" It is kind of hysterical to hear a tiny little girl say such a big word!
We are going to be moving in a few weeks to a new house. We have been to look at it with Ella and she really likes it. We have started packing up our stuff and one of the boxes we packed was toys that she doesn't really play with. One day she was looking for some toy that had been packed up.
Ella: Where is my bacuum?
Me: We packed it up
Ella: When we go to the blue house I can have it?
Me: Yep, we have to move to the blue house, then we can find it.
Ella: We can move when we get lots of money to give to the lady. Then we can go to the blue house and get my bacuum.
So Ella already has a firm grasp of the real estate market - when you give someone lots of money you can move!
1 comment:
When do we get to see pictures of your new house? And will you move before, after, or during the arrival of the baby?
Post a Comment