Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh No! Snow!

Almost all week it has been in the 50s. We have been playing outside without coats. The backyard snow had finally melted and the grass was drying out. I was 100% completely positive that it was spring.

This is what it looks like outside right now:






Fun? Sure, Ella loves to play in the snow. I however find it completely depressing. I am supposed to have a baby in a few (okay - 9) weeks. When I have the baby, it will be summer. When it looks like this outside, I have a really hard time believing that summer is just around the corner. And I very much want/need to believe that it is almost summer, almost time to have the baby.

This morning at 9:00 we had ZERO inches of snow.


At 6:00 tonight, we have TEN INCHES of snow (yes I measured). And it is still snowing. Really hard. I find this to be very disturbing. We may have to move away.

No comments: