Monday, March 31, 2008

Movies as Requested

We have recieved a request for more movies of Ella so here are a couple we took recently. They are kind of blurry because Ella touched the lens during the first video and we never noticed the smudges :)

Here is Ella singing Itsy Bitsy Spider - or as she calls it IpsyBipsy Pider. Ella has a thing for spiders right now - the other day we were driving in the car and she said to me: "Mommy, there are piders everywhere!" Totally creeped me out, I almost drove off the road looking to see if there were any crawling on her! I am trying not to spread my fear/hatred of spiders to her, I guess it is working too well, she seems to like them! Yuck!



Here is Ella talking about the new baby - her favorite subject!



We read to Ella a lot, and since she has some favorite books, we read them over and over and over. One of her favorites is Harry the Dirty Dog - a book we bought because we thought the title was funny. The other day I asked Ella to tell me a story and she started to recite the first few pages of Harry! It was amazing, so we took a video.




The words are:
Harry was a white dog with black spots who loved everything, except getting a bath. So one day when he heard the water running in the tub, he took the scrubbing brush and buried it in the backyard. Then he ran away from home.

I think it might be time to move on to a new book or two! Luckily, we have some new ones/newly discovered ones that she likes- Horton Hears a Who, The Bears Picnic and The Three Little Pigs. I wonder how long until she has those memorized too!

1 comment:

Christian and Mary said...

Man, Ella is one smart cookie! I can't believe she had that much of the story memorized. She must really like that one. Jack loved to watch her sing. I played it for him a few times and it made him laugh!