We cannot come to an agreement on a name for the new baby. Since we can't call her new baby forever, we have to chose a name. I made a baby name poll and we would love everyone's opinion on some of the names we like. Please leave a comment to explain why you picked the name you picked, and what your second choice would be.
Thanks!!!
3 comments:
I'll go 1st Amelie, 2nd Madelyn, and 3rd Rose.
Madelyn is our #1 because we think Maddie is a really cute nickname for Madelyn and that goes really well with Ella and with Johanknecht. Amelie is #2 and Clara #3. Really they are all cute choices though!
I voted for Clara because it's pretty and simple and not too common. I like Madelyn but I know a lot of new baby girls named Madelyn lately... maybe it's just a Bozeman thing though.
Post a Comment