Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last Day of School

Ella had her last day of school last Thursday. It is amazing how FAST time goes by!

Remember this? Seems like yesterday to me!


How did THIS happen?!?!?! She looks SO MUCH more grown up!


What happened to my baby I wonder.

Well, lucky for Avery and I, even though it was Ella's last day of school, we got to join in the fun. And it was so much fun! Ella's class took a field trip to the zoo and then had a picnic lunch at a park. We got to have one of Ella's classmates ride with us and hang out with us the whole day!


With his red hair he fits right in with us!


Holding hands - too cute for words!


Then we went to the park, had a picnic and played! As soon as the picnic part was over - the girls ran off and I didn't see them again for like 20 minutes. They were having too much fun! When I finally found them they were drawing beautiful sidewalk chalk art with Ella's friends.


It was a great day. And even though Ella was sad to be done with school (very sad) she managed to have fun. Only a few tears, but we ended on a good note! Ella had the best kindergarten year ever - thanks to her friends and her favorite teacher Mrs. Barnett!


After school we celebrated with ice cream! We are ready for the best summer vacation EVER!!!

No comments: