I spent a lot of time the past week in my sewing room furiously trying to finish up a big bag order for the airport store. I got a lot done!
About 30 bags! But it meant that the girls had to spend a lot of time entertaining themselves. So, when I finished the last one, we had to celebrate!
So we took a picnic out to Goose Lake Park! It was the warmest day yet, and beautifully sunny. Perfect!
I love how Avery is always making a weird face in pictures. This is what she does when I ask her to smile. That does NOT look like a smile to me!
After our picnic it was time to play! There was a little park and of course, the lake!
The water was SO cold, but they didn't want to get out!
Who would want to stop when there is so much fun to have and mud pies to make?!?!
This whole fun summer vacation thing is going pretty well so far!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment