Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer!!!

It might not be technically summer, but it feels like summer around here! I cannot believe how gorgeous the weather has been lately, sunny and warm and amazing! It is already making me forget about the crazy snowy spring!

We have been spending a lot of time playing outside. We planted a flower garden:


We play soccer:



This is Ella's "Extra Fancy Home Run Back Kick" - she starts with a little ballerina dance and ends with a back kick:


Sometimes Avery is less than cooperative with the soccer game:


But she has such a cute face (although messy and covered in pen marks):

This is why we call her Avery Beiber or Emo Avi- she has long bangs that are always in her face. Doesn't seem to bother her though, she takes out every hair clip I put in :) She also colors on herself with any marker or pen she can get ahold of - much the emo teenagers I deal with when I sub :)



The weather has been so nice that we have even been able to run through the sprinkler!!!



At least Ella and I have  - Avery is not interested.


She doesn't believe it is as fun as it is!

No comments: