Lately, Ella has been talking about all the things she can do when she gets "bigger" they crack me up so I thought I would share. It always starts with:
When I get bigger, I can:
1. Go to work all day and Mommy can go to the twos (daycare)
2. Have a baby in my tummy (when she gets much much bigger - old like Mommy maybe)
3. Wear makeup on my eyes
4. Play hockey and go real real fast
5. Drive daddy's car - not your car Mommy
6. Get a real real big boat (this one came after watching Deadliest Catch)
7. Touch the stove - and Mommy's hair iwon (iron)
8. Sew a dwess (dress) for Mommy to match wif Yaya
9. Dwink (drink) a toffee (coffee) like Daddy
10. Go to the dwocery dore (grocery store) my myself, not wif Mommy, just Yaya
So, it seems like she is pretty excited about being a big girl! She seems like a big girl to me already, I don't want her to grow up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment