The benefit to not posting for almost 2 months is that I have pictures to share when I finally do post - so be prepared for this blog to become a blast from the recent past!
A few weeks ago we had make your own pizza night - it was a huge success. Although I did discover the disturbing fact that Avery likes olives. Just like her Daddy. Yuck!
Also a few weeks ago (maybe more - my memory is not what it used to be!) I made the girls matching dresses using my awesome birthday serger! Ella picked the fabric and I sewed them according to her directions:
And last in this random post of cute girl pictures - today was Crazy Hair Day at Ella's school. So we put her hair in a million tiny braids after bathtime the night before, the next morning this is what we came up with!






No comments:
Post a Comment