I don't actually have A quote of the day, nor am I going to do a quote every day - you all should know me better than that! I can't commit to daily posting! But, I have a selection of humerous quotes from Avery who is proving everyday that she is not a growing up into a very funny little girl!
"Ugh! Ella! Look what you made me do!!!" When Ella distracted her and she missed saying green light when the stop light turned from red to green.
"Lets do this thing" When I told her to go clean her room.
"Get out of here Mommy, I want some PRIVACY in here!!!" When I go in the bathroom to see if she needs help with the potty. Which, as an aside, is something I say several to many times a day - so I know where she gets it
"Ohhhhweeee, I am looking GORGEOUS today!" When she was playing dress up wearing a crown, a stack of necklaces, three dresses and a pair of rain boots.
"Ella, I am jus a baby, you have to help me do this." When I asked her to clear her spot after breakfast.
"Ella!!! I not a baby!!! I do dis MYSELF!!!!!!!" When Ella tried to help her put a straw in the juice box. The myself part of the statement screamed at the top of her lungs.
No comments:
Post a Comment