Monday, August 3, 2009

A Real Weekend!!!

We finally had a real weekend!!! Two whole days where both Aaron and I had days off! It was awesome, and we really needed it! Saturday I sewed (a top secret project) with my Mom and worked a little (boo) Aaron and the girls spent some time with his Mom. On Sunday - a beautiful sunny day - we decided to have a hike. We went to the Botanical Garden and the trails around it.


I had never been there before, but I am sure I will go back. It was beautiful! And full of rocks, so Ella loved it!




Her backpack was full of rocks!


We hiked around awhile


With some water breaks - Ella got a camelback pack with water inside (very exciting)



And I got to do one of my favorite things - take pictures of flowers!



After the hike we went to the zoo and had a picnic. I will post some pictures from that tomorrow!

No comments: