November is a month of many things I want to do, many things I want to do but I don't know if I will have time for them all. Also all of them have snappy acronyms which makes it better.
First is NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month. I have tried to do this for two years and I have failed both times. The goal is to write a book in one month - actually to write 50,000 words in one month. In past years I have tried to write a romance novel, but this year, I have a much better idea, I am going to write a spy book. Ooohhhh, exciting!
Second is NaNoReMo - National Novel Reading Month. Which I think was just invented by a guy who writes a blog I like to read (Defective Yeti). This year he is reading Lolita. I have never read it, so maybe I will go for it.
Third is NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. You are supposed to post everyday for the whole month. I am not a consistent poster, so this may be a challenge. But I will do my best!
So we will see what November brings - there is also Thanksgiving and my 100 sewing projects and all the other books I have that I want to read, the Twilight movie and all the other million things I have going on.
So this weekend sometime I will post adorable Halloween pictures of the super cute TInkerbell sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment