Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The New Baby Is...

We had our ultrasound today. It was awesome! They did a 3D ultrasound for part of it. Here is the baby waving at you. See the cute baby face!



Here is the whole baby, all curled up in a ball.


Here is a good picture of the profile - cute cute cute!


This baby is a GIRL!!! A sister! We are so so happy! Aaron because he was right about the girl thing, and I am happy because Ella will have a sister! I always wanted a sister, it is going to be so fun. Two cute girls!!!

We looked at everything at it all looks good - kidneys are working, heart and umbillical cord are great, brain looks good, all the appropriate limbs. She is measuring big, about two weeks big, but that is not bad per se, ultrasounds are not perfectly accurate. But all in all, a perfect baby!

PS. Aaron wanted me to mention again that he was right and I was wrong. I was sure it was a boy!

1 comment:

Christian and Mary said...

Congratulations!! If she is anything as cute and funny as Ella you are going to be lucky lucky parents. We are really happy for you!