Yes, we are having a new baby!
In June, the actual due date is June 28th, but I am hoping for the 29th so we can share a birthday. I think it would be awesome to have the same birthday, but I can see that it might be lame to have to have the same birthday as your mom. So we will see.
We don't know if it is a boy or a girl, but we should find out in the next month or so (hooray!). So far everything is great. I am no longer sick and exhausted, just getting bigger by the day! We had a doctors appointment last week and everything seemed good, the heartbeat was 155bpm and even my blood pressure was normal.
Ella is very excited and she loves to tell people that there is a baby in my tummy and give it kisses. This usually involves pulling my shirt up in public, but we are working on that! She has happily volunteered to give the baby her old crib and carseat and babyswing. Hopefully she stays as happy and excited as she is now when the baby actually gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment